If you are looking to be part of a fast-paced, flexible and collaborative team who are making a difference to the lives of all Queenslanders this is the opportunity you are looking for.
Our role is to develop and deliver innovative digitally enabled and integrated government services that are simpler and faster for the community.
We lead a major program of work to accelerate the delivery of proactive and personalised services, designed around the customer.
|Position type||Flexible full-time|
|Occupational group||IT & Telecommunications|
|Workplace Location||Brisbane – East|
|Job ad reference||QLD/284434/18|
|Yearly salary||$92189 – $98635|
|Fortnightly salary||$3533.60 – $3780.70|
|Job duration||31/07/2019 with possible extension|
|Contact person||Ray Latchmanan|
|Contact details||(07) 3037 2634|
As Senior User interfaces (UI) / User Experience (UX) Designer, you will:
• Perform UI analysis and design activities (e.g. scoping concept design, test strategies, user acceptance studies, and behavioural monitoring) during the solution lifecycle.
• Apply modelling and User Centred Design techniques, tools and standards to deliver successful business outcomes.
• Define, plan and justify (in UI terms) projects to meet clients’ business requirements.
• Consult, liaise and establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders to investigate and define project deliverables and ensure project outcomes can be delivered within the current business environment.
• Provide advice to internal and external stakeholders regarding UI project deliverables, to ensure recommended solutions reflect their business requirements.
• Foster open communication and cohesion within the team and proactively encourage team initiatives especially in business improvement opportunities.
• Facilitate and conduct workshops and interviews with users and key stakeholders.
• Exhibit organisational and planning skills including prioritisation and time management skills.
• Develop and apply (UX) measurement frameworks defining objectives and track performance of Qld Government website – https://www.qld.gov.au.
• Work collaboratively with Qld Government agencies and stakeholders, to improve Qld Government Website Standards (e.g. Single Website Experience and Consistent User Experience) with a focus on the customers’ online user experience.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.
Before applying for this vacancy please ensure you read the documents below.
We’re hiring a Product Manager for 18F at the GS-15 level to help us build amazing products for our agency...Apply For This Job
We’re looking for an experienced visual designer to serve on multidisciplinary project teams with career civil servants, actively demonstrating the...Apply For This Job